Since its creation in 1994, the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Avignon and the French Alps has been one big success story.
The train company saw a surge in bookings from the UK with over 160,000 passengers expected to travel for a winter getaway. Friday 21 and Saturday 22 December 2012 were the busiest days for departures as Eurostar's French and Swiss ski services commenced.
Executive Traveller is keen to know about your experiences with Eurostar. Are you a frequent traveller on Eurostar and if so, whch class do you usually travel on?
Eurostar promises business travellers a whole list of services including:
- Uninterrupted work
- Travel direct from city-centre to city-centre
- Reach your destination fast
- A seamless travel experience
- Frequent traveller programme
- Relaxing hassle-free journeys
- Peaceful and comfortable on-board surroundings
- Travel when it suits you with up to 19 trains running daily between London and Paris, 10 between London and Brussels and 18 between London and Lille.
- Get there on time
- Greener business travel